Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking to transfer to The Bay Area or Central California from Washington State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking to transfer to The Bay Area or Central California from Washington State Login/Join

posted
I am in Riverton Heights, very close to the Seattle-Tacoma airport, and have been looking to transfer to the Bay Area or Central Valley in California for quite some time. I have excellent seniority. Anybody looking for Western Washington? Close to Seattle but still in the suburbs.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to swap? How about Sacramento? Looking for someone to possibly complete a 3 way trade.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saini,

Are you still looking for a transfer? There is someone looking to go to Tacoma, WA from Las Vegas and I am trying to transfer from El Dorado Hills, CA to Vegas. Let me know if you are still interested.

My Seniority 03/2004
Their Seniority is 01/2003

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post