Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Oahu, Hawaii to Southern Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oahu, Hawaii to Southern Oregon Login/Join

posted
Small office in the center of Oahu, shorts all year long. This is where you want to be. I need to get to southern Oregon for family reasons. ONLY Oregon PLEASE!! Ready to go ASAP. Seniority is 6/01. Regulars only with at least as much time as me. No 3-ways 4-ways or anyways! I'm in Wahiawa. You can call me IF YOU'RE FROM OREGON. Craig 808 779-3721

Posts: 1 | Registered: 14 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
why no 3 ways or 4 ways??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know its a long shot but would you consider anchorage ak

Posts: 5 | Registered: 20 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Merced,California? Im a regular city carrier with Sept. 2002 seniority. I am very serious about moving to Oahu to be with family. williamson21@att.net

Posts: 10 | Location: Merced, California | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope everything has worked out for you.. If not, Im 5 1/2 hours from Oregan border if it peaks your interest, let me know.. mahaloz

Posts: 10 | Location: Merced, California | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where in southern Oregon are you looking

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post