Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central Florida to mountains of Tenessee,or North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Florida to mountains of Tenessee,or North Carolina Login/Join

posted
I'm a city carrier in Eustis Fl. Looking to swap with someone in the mountains of Tennessee,or North Carolina. I would also consider Southwest VA,or southeast KY. My seniority date is December of 2000. Eustis is a great office and I like it alot. we have 11 city rts,and 2 T6 swings. All rts are mounted with either curbside or clusterboxes. I'm just tired of the heat and want to experience the seasons. I'm an outdoorsman and would like to live in the mountains. If anyone is interested, my email address is usmaletn@yahoo.com. or you can call me at (352) 874-4290
Thanks
Eric

Posts: 31 | Registered: 19 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or you can just leave a post on this message board and I'll get back to you.

posted Hide Post
I am in nw carolina, but I need to get to the nw coast of florida (pensacola to port st joe)if you can get a 3-way hit me back.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey SAISK, Where are you at in NW Carolina? Like Boone NC, or Greenville SC? Lemme know. I'll do what I gotta do to get up there so If it takes a 3-way, I'll look into that. Thanks for replying.

posted Hide Post
Saw your other ad and answered my own question. I've been to Sylva before and would definately be interested in going there. are you open to any coastal town in Florida, or do you want to stick with Pensacola area?

posted Hide Post
Has to be in the Forida panhandle for family reasons. Wife lived in south florida and likes it better up there. But anywhere between the mentioned cities will be considered.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks. I'll see what I can come up with.

posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usmale:
I'm a city carrier in Eustis Fl. Looking to swap with someone in the mountains of Tennessee,or North Carolina. I would also consider Southwest VA,or southeast KY. My seniority date is December of 2000. Eustis is a great office and I like it alot. we have 11 city rts,and 2 T6 swings. All rts are mounted with either curbside or clusterboxes. I'm just tired of the heat and want to experience the seasons. I'm an outdoorsman and would like to live in the mountains. If anyone is interested, my email address is usmaletn@yahoo.com. or you can call me at (352) 874-4290
Thanks
Eric

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
am in roanoke va seniority 7/94 am interested in swap 5405209188 lv msg will call back asap email beddlam@cox.net

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Still Looking

posted Hide Post
Eric,

Hey!....I'm still trying too!! If we could find someone in the Palm Beaches that wants Eustis and you still would like to come to Rossville/Ft. Oglethorpe, Ga. Maybe we can get a 3way swap going. Let me know what you think.
I'm heading down to Florida tomorrow after work for a week....I can be reached at 423-463-4400.
Ken

Posts: 85 | Registered: 17 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ken
Sounds good if we can work it somehow. I'm still looking and trying to come up with something.