Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Island, NY to Milwaukee, WI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Island, NY to Milwaukee, WI Login/Join

posted
I wish to transfer to Milwaukee, WI. Regulars only, my seniority date is 08/04. OT available in Long Island, NY. If interested pls call Forris @ (516)537-3778.

Posts: 11 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey how's it going? Thats a little to far out, I really need Milwaukee, if you can come up with something else that would be great, I'm ready to make this move.

Posts: 11 | Location: Long Island, NY | Registered: 15 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could get you within an hour drive to Milwaukee. I'm in Madison trying to get to Rochester MN. Possible 3 way? If interested call Jason @ (608)345-5628.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 01 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey what's up Jason, in reference to our conversation on 12/8/2011 I'm still very much interested and really want to come to Wisconsin, hopefully we can find a 3rd party to complete this, hope to hear from you soon with some good news, take care.