Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    New Jersey to Orlando, Fl area...ASAP!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey to Orlando, Fl area...ASAP!!! Login/Join

posted
To: Orlando, Fl and Surrounding areas
Name: Edgar Diffoot
Position: Regular City Carrier
Office Seniority: 01/86
Off: Rotating
Email: diffoot@optonline.net
Phone: (732)370-0285
Comments: Need a transfer for family reasons, a friendly atmosphere.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LetterCarrier11,

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still Looking...Need a transfer as soon as possible for family reasons....

posted Hide Post
hey i know a guy wanting nj from Hawaii and if ya wanna do a 3way im in tn ????????? teraogden3@hotmail.com

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry guys dont waste your time on 3 way swap its not gonna work Ive tried its failure

Posts: 19 | Registered: 21 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kurtkatmeg,

Why would you say that? Did you have a bad experience with a 3-way? Or has the P.O. just stop allowing swaps?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 20 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
my postmaster and one from the next city over, said they taked to HR and Labor and all that is required, is a body for a body in a mutual exchange. I asked if even a 4 way was possible, they gave the same answer...

so kurtkatmeg, I would check further into it, instead of trusting some lazy management..

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive tried doing 3 way swap a year ago nothing happen outcome is frustation but I tried doing a one on one trade it was good 3 months of waiting approval but unfortunately the person Im trading too cancelled after the approval.Try the 3 way but all you have to be very pushy on the HR.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 21 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,
I am from Southeastern Virginia, literally right on the coast, and have an excellent route. I am a full time veteran carrier with 23 years of service and the best route in my office. I am interested in Nothern NJ because my wife is in grad school there and we have two young boys. Would like to all be together. Great route and great office with overtime opportunities and excellent weather. Also very affordable for nice houses in subdivisions with nice yards, unlike some of Northern NJ. Please call 757-236-2012 to discuss if interested.--Keith

Posts: 8 | Registered: 25 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry KeithRivers, I'm looking to transfer only to Orlando, Fl...

posted Hide Post
Need to transfer to Orlando or surrounding areas. I'm located in Ocean County, NJ. Regular City Carrier. 1/86.....diffoot@optonline.net