Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    North Seattle to modesto, CA or Las Vegas, NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North Seattle to modesto, CA or Las Vegas, NV Login/Join

posted
Any takers? One way- two way whatever....

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
billy c

You may have better luck not stating seattle but just WA. when I transferred to everett from vegas, I wouldn't have replied if it said seattle as I was trying to downsize cities.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks...i'll try that...

posted Hide Post
Billy C; can you give us more info? i.e. seniority date and contact numbers, how many stations and routes...etc

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Billy.. It's Karen... would you want Salinas CA?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked at Salinas real estate... to be honest with you i couldnt find what i like. In stockton or modesto i would not even think twice. Even if i did salinas who would come to everett?
----------------------------------
Asif. There is two stations here. One is mixed walking/ mounted. My station is all mounted about 70 routes. Senority doesnt matter all the routes are the same. Management doesnt hassle you like in other places. My seniority is three yrs because i went ptf then on re-assign. Then i did a mutual to everett. If i dont get modesto or any surrounding area in CA , i will settle down here.....

posted Hide Post
Billy, I have a guy in Phoenix who wants the Seattle area. You to Salinas, Salinas to Tucson, Tucson to Phx and Phx to Seattle. let me know

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Wags,

Do you have Billy C info?? he does not post it on all his postings..plus, told him I had a trade for him...

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick....

you have my info since i was trying to get from munster to west coast. Now i'm trying to move closer to my daughter in modesto. My number is 425 4185482 email is chahal2030@yahoo.com

billy

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
seniority??

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol... i started working in 98. I did reassign to chicago as ptf . I became regular again in 2007. Then i did mutual to everett wa in 2009. So i guess its 2007. lol...thats why douglas never traded wth me...however the great thing is that seniority doesnt even matter at everett cause all the routes at my station are mounted and same. If you like walking they have some of the routes at the other station you can bid at. There are 2 stations in everett. I'm at south everett....the management is great and theres overtime if you want it....strong union and no hassles from management helps too....

posted Hide Post
tucson wants phoenix
phoenix wants seattle
seattle wants modesto
modesto wants chicago
chicago wants tucson

lol...its 5 way but it could work...u have to let me know cause i'm double minded as i really do like the everett station. i need to know within the next six months or buy a house here and stay....u all probablly want to move before the snow too...lets do it and move on with our lives....

posted Hide Post
Billy, I mistyped my e-mail, it should be

ssbianco@aol.com. Iam looking to do this swap

as soon as possible. my seniority date is 9/94

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post