Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Island, NY to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Island, NY to Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual swap anywhere in Florida between Cocoa and down to Stuart. My seniority is 3/95 so if you are below me you will get to keep your seniority. My office has plenty of overtime if you want it. You can get a hold of me at dnv0505@aol.com. If you also know of someone who is interested please pass this info on to them. I really need to get down to my family. Thanks.
David

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction. I will take all transferred down to West Palm Beach.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see people looking but no takers. Make me an offer of where you are in Florida. I really need this transfer.