Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for a mutual transfer from South FL to Pasadena, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a mutual transfer from South FL to Pasadena, CA Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from Southern Florida to Pasadena, CA. Also we consider Tampa and closes cities. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks. Nice station included South Pasadena and other three station in Pasadena, CA.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: junior20,

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by junior20:
Looking for a mutual transfer from Southern Florida to Pasadena, CA. Also we consider Tampa and closes cities. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks. Nice station included South Pasadena and other three station in Pasadena, CA.

Sorry, but this mutual transfer can not happen due to the carrier of California got demoted to PTF due to correction action. This is closed for now. Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Im a carrier in San Ramon CA 50 miles out side San Francisco im looking to transter to Florida if you interested i like to hear from you my name is Maher phone # 9259896205 email address maherrawa@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 20 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post