Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Southern Calif. To Las Vegas, Henderson Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Calif. To Las Vegas, Henderson Area Login/Join

posted
West Hills Ca. Three Offices to bid out of. Great Year round weather. Regular carrier, 30 years seniority, needs to move for family reasons. Contact. lewisk3b@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Lewis, would you consider Tucson? Where is West Hills? There is a guy from Sun city who wants CA. And I want the Phoenix area. let me know and we can do a 3 way

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi lewis this is carolina are you still intersting to move im in north las vegas give me a call (702)296-4910

Posts: 11 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lewis....Where you been? I have been trying to get a hold of you since Thanksgiving weekend. You obviously don't check your voice mail. Do you still want to check out a possible swap? Originally posted by lewis3b:
West Hills Ca. Three Offices to bid out of. Great Year round weather. Regular carrier, 30 years seniority, needs to move for family reasons. Contact. lewisk3b@hotmail.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post