Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fresno Ca to Portland Oregon Washington County areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fresno Ca to Portland Oregon Washington County areas Login/Join

posted
Interested in a quaint affordable area to live and raise a family? I'm a recent transfer from Hillsboro and need to desperately return to the metro area due to an unforeseen family reasons. Don't let the seniority date alarm you we have recently picked up 20 CCA's that became regular after me. My date is May 17th 2014. I have been with the PO for 25 yrs I have my own route and there are 5 bidding stations. Any consideration would be appreciated. Please call if you are interested.
Rudy
503-572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3-way trade?

14 months seniority as Regular City Letter Carrier. Trying to get from Portland, OR to the East Coast or Midwest. Interested in MUTUAL EXCHANGE to any one of the following:
-NYC, NY (Brooklyn)
-Columbus, OH
-Philadelphia, PA
-Boston, MA
-Chicago, IL
(and surrounding areas)

Posts: 21 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested to return to the Portland Metro. If you get any news on the three way please give me a call, its much easier to communicate for me.

Thanks
Rudy
503 572 8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey jeffro
where u you at in Portland? what station ? what area ?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rudy:
Interested in a quaint affordable area to live and raise a family? I'm a recent transfer from Hillsboro and need to desperately return to the metro area due to an unforeseen family reasons. Don't let the seniority date alarm you we have recently picked up 20 CCA's that became regular after me. My date is May 17th 2014. I have been with the PO for 25 yrs I have my own route and there are 5 bidding stations. Any consideration would be appreciated. Please call if you are interested.
Rudy
503-572-8758