Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Delete Me - No Longer an Option
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delete Me - No Longer an Option Login/Join

posted
No Longer An Option

Moderators feel free to delete thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: erichjb,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Missoula, MT? Its by no meas rural compared to most of Montana, but you can be in the wilderness in just 15 minutes from town. And, it is one of the best opportunities to still carry nice city routes. I actually transferred here from Canon City, CO and we love it. Anyway, Im looking to get to Central Texas for family and medical reasons. If you would be interested in Missoula, let me know and I think we might be able to get a 3rd person for a 3 way! I have been talking with a guy in Texas that is considering Montana, but also has family in Colorado. So, he may consider Colorado Springs. Let me know what you think. Give me a call or a text and I can give you more info if interested. 406-880-2587

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just hour and half north of you in the Denver West area, I'm looking to transfer there, let me know

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Keep me posted.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I’m from Baldwin Park California email me if you are interested (omars159@yahoo.com)

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Omar159 would you be interested in Montana? Im looking for Central Texas but we may be able to get a 3 way trade goin!

posted Hide Post
Sorry no can do

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
erichjb, I have a guy in Texas where I want to go thats very interested in Colorado Springs. If youve given Missoula any more thought, let me know and Ill get you his contact info.

posted Hide Post
Anyone up for IL??about 45mins north from Downtown Chicago

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post