Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    from delray beach fla to buffalo, new york/ 3 way trade???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from delray beach fla to buffalo, new york/ 3 way trade??? Login/Join

posted
looking for a transfer from delray beach florida to buffalo new york. delray beach is apx. 20 miles north of ft.lauderdale and 20 south of palm beach florida. 3 offices to choose from. no state income tax. seniority date is 10/82.no more snow! great fishing, beaches,tennis and more.family reason.would anyone be interested in a three -way trade?? miss my family!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Elissa,i live in CT,would you be interested in here? Please let me know ASAP,i know its not Buffalo,but its kind of close.. Eeker..kind of

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elissa brown:
looking for a transfer from delray beach florida to buffalo new york. delray beach is apx. 20 miles north of ft.lauderdale and 20 south of palm beach florida. 3 offices to choose from. no state income tax. seniority date is 10/82.no more snow! great fishing, beaches,tennis and more.family reason.would anyone be interested in a three -way trade?? miss my family!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Elissa, I'm near Syracuse. Too far from Buffalo?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aic473:
Hi Elissa,i live in CT,would you be interested in here? Please let me know ASAP,i know its not Buffalo,but its kind of close.. Eeker..kind of

i am sorry i need biffalo, we own a home in ft. erie and my husband is from canada.thank you for writing! good luck. elissa

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi lee. hope all is well with your recovery. we miss you at work. hope to see you soon. tony

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dano:
Hey Elissa, I'm near Syracuse. Too far from Buffalo?

hi! i am really sorry, more than you know but i need buffalo! thank you so much for writing! good luck to you! elissa

Posts: 3 | Registered: 12 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Buffalo, are you still looking to transfer?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post