Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Arizona (in Valley) to Norman, Oklahoma to complete 3 way trade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona (in Valley) to Norman, Oklahoma to complete 3 way trade Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
ok gang got Norman, OK to Joliet, IL covered, so need AZ (prefer valley) to OK so I can get to Arizona

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JukeboxDJ,

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
still looking for that carrier in AZ wanting OK.

We got the OK to IL covered, so let's get it movin!!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Rick, are you still on E-reassign? How can we find out where we are on that list? I see that other parts of the country are opening up and starting to accept transfers, so it is only a matter of time before AZ is there. Would you go as a PTF again?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey r u interested in seattle by any chance???

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wags, have your shop steward write a letter to the National Business Agent in the District you want to go and include all offices you have chosen. You should get a letter back stating where you are on the e-reassign list. I did it about a month ago.

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about tucson, AZ for u
Modesto carrier goes to chicago (joilet)
I go to modesto
tucson carrier comes to everett (Seattle)

will it work?

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dachs! I will do that! Billy C. I am the one in Tucson and I only want to go to Phoenix. If you want to come to Tucson, I have someone in Phoenix who wants Seattle. Let me know!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Billy C what is you info, senioity phone number, etc...

and do you know seniority and info of Tucson carrier?? I know it's not Wags