Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern VA to San Fran-San Jose CA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern VA to San Fran-San Jose CA Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ok, well thanks for answering. I hope you can get where you want to be. We've been trying for 4 years! God bless.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! and too you! I've done 2 swaps already (in 1999 and 2007) i think my luck has run out! Stay positive Smiler

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you possibly be interested in Sacramento, CA? About an hour and a half from the bay area.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can do a 3 way swap with Sly Fox who is in San Ramon and wants to come to Sacramento. Will have to clear things with my wife first though.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I work in pleasanton ca. and would be interested in Va. Pleasaton is about 45 mins from S.F.I was hired in 1994

Posts: 14 | Registered: 07 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chris- was unable to log in. Pleasanton CA would be my #1 choice now that i'm more familiar with CA. how's your sick leave, accident record? have you been to VA before and are you familiar with the area here?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: USPS mail-lady,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 13 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post