Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle (mounted route) to Arizona or new Mexico (not Phoenix or Albuquerque)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle (mounted route) to Arizona or new Mexico (not Phoenix or Albuquerque) Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is 11/98. I have a mounted route in Des Moines, the southernmost post office in the Seattle district located on Puget Sound just 15 minutes south of Seattle. They call Des Moines the 'country club' post office. Everyone comes here to retire. I'm looking to move to Arizona or New Mexico to be closer to family. I'd prefer a milder location so I can acclimate. Once in a lifetime (or career) opportunity here. Serious inquiries only please. I can also be texted at 206 478 1536.
Thanks, Sam

Posts: 26 | Registered: 05 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Payson,Arizona? My seniority date is 5/92.I have a mounted route in a retirement town of 15,000. Payson is located in the mountains 75 miles northeast of Phoenix and has cooler temperatures and the 4 seasons. My number is 928-350-9503. Call or text if interested. My name is Richard

Posts: 13 | Registered: 31 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post