Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to Idaho/Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to Idaho/Oregon Login/Join

posted
Currently I am a CCA in Las Vegas hitting my first year. I'd like to move and transfer after making regular about 2-3 years from now. So possibly 2018 to Twin Falls, Idaho, Boise Idaho/Idaho City. In Oregon, Eugene, Salem, or any smaller type city not too far north. Regulars here can make plenty of OT, plenty of vacancies/bidding. Cheap housing, plenty of entertainment, plenty of gambling/betting.Outdoors include Lake Mead, Red Rock and the list goes on! I've delivered to the "strip" on many occasions. Definitely won't find another city to deliver in like this. Please comment or ask for email or phone number for any info or future inquiries. It's a ways away but the earlier the better!

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you made Reg. yet? im in richmond VA looking to move to Vegas and we can find a three way. call me or email William 804-564-4729 or will4823@yahoo.com

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fresno, Ca. if interested. adduncan2001@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been talking to someone about a mutual transfer but just in case they change their mind...... I'm in Reno NV somewhat closer to Oregon. Close to beautiful lake Tahoe, plenty of outdoors activities, cool staff.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 27 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you made regular yet? Still looking to swap? Salem Oregon?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 09 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am indeed regular as of March 18th. Salem isn't on my wish list but it could be an option!

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've thought about Reno, but I can't bring myself to live there. Good luck! Trying to get out of the dessert. Don't like dry heat.

Travis Jacobs

posted Hide Post
Ronjimo My number is 702-506-5007. You can text me if you'd like. I don't check this site that often as I should.

Travis Jacobs