Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ft. Myers (SWFLa) to Houston
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft. Myers (SWFLa) to Houston Login/Join

posted
Looking to move back to our hometown of Houston. PTF w/ 40+ hrs if desired. Actual office is in Ft. Myers & there are many areas to live in around the area...Googlemap it to check it out! It's a great area! We've lived here for 15 years and just miss Texas too much! 239-200-7619. patrickjennifer@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Hi, I would love to go to the Ft. Myers area. I have been trying to relocate to the Cape Coral area for some time. My Wife and Children are already there. I see you want to go to Houston so if you come across someone who wants to go to Northern N.J./NYC area from the Houston area, maybe we can do a 3 way swap.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 19 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's were we live right now....Cape Coral. I think that would work out perfectly. If anyone in the that area...of Houston (Katy, Sugarland, Bellaire, etc) wants to go to NYC/NJ we could do a 3 Way.

Patrick

posted Hide Post
Patrick, we gotta try another 3 way deal. Im in Cincinnati and want to come back to Ft. Myers! We need a Houston to Cincinnati If anyone is out there?? I used to work with you at page field...

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post