Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DENVER, CO to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DENVER, CO to SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA !!! Login/Join

posted
I am a regular from Littleton, 15 mi. sw of downtown Denver. Seniority 12/2000 with great record. I would like to transfer to Orange co., Riverside co., Los Angeles co. or nearby areas this summer. Please call Nick at(303) 973-2915 or e-mail at georgi70@hotmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nick Papaianache,

Posts: 30 | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nick
I'm in Austin,TX. seniority 01/98 very clean record and thats important, if you can find someone from L.A area,hope for someone with about same seniority, give me a call
512.762.5081 Ramon
can move in late summer...

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nick,
that would be a 3- way...
someone from L.A area that wants Austin, TX. you to L.A. area.. and i to Littleton,CO.( if you can't get anyone from L.A.to CO.)
If that would be o.k. with you, let me know on this site....

posted Hide Post
Ramon, i talked to Gabe from Los A. (06/01),he want's Austin,but not ready. I think you talked to him too some time ago...His e-mail: elgavo25@juno.com Thanks,Nick

posted Hide Post
Nick,
cool, i'll give him a shout on e-mail and see what he thinks would be a time... keep in touch..
Ramon 512.762.5081 or on this site..

posted Hide Post
still need someone to swap with? We are interested in finding someone to swap with a a good, economical area. We live in Southern CAlifornia, upland, ca.909-684-9836

Posts: 6 | Registered: 18 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RamonH@mail.com:
Truth116
How do you feel about Austin,TX. # 1 city for re-location for jobs, living expenses low.. How about a 3-way transfer, have a great record 01/98 seniority. Someone in Denver,CO. area 12/2000, wanting your area and i need CO., so if something you may like call me 512.762.5081 Ramon

posted Hide Post
I'd take Denver/Littleton--good clean record, seniority date Jan 1988. If someone from Southern California wants to come to Livingston, Tennessee. Great route!

Call or text me at (720) 989-7521. Thanks, Billy

Posts: 6 | Location: Current/TN--Moving/Colorado | Registered: 25 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I am in Long Beach, CA and may be interested in Littleton, CO.. seniority 7/89 let me know.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Nick,
Gary From Southern Nj.Ide be interested in your office.Bought a place in Boulder already. Offering 5k to switch. You find a 3 way that will work........Nice cash finders fee in it for you. Thanks
Gary

Posts: 10 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How bout Los Angeles county?

quote:
Originally posted by Warden:
I'd take Denver/Littleton--good clean record, seniority date Jan 1988. If someone from Southern California wants to come to Livingston, Tennessee. Great route!

Call or text me at (720) 989-7521. Thanks, Billy

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks,for now i am on a transfer, i will let you know...Good Luck.

posted Hide Post
Im just north of Los Angeles and would like to go to Austin. Dave Dmoses91350@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post