Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Cathedral City, CA( Palm Springs AREA) to Arizona Transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cathedral City, CA( Palm Springs AREA) to Arizona Transfer Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to Arizona(Phoenix or Pima County Area). Alot of overtime in my office. Seniority Date is 4/2016

Posts: 11 | Location: Cathedral City,CA | Registered: 11 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still Looking! Arizona Carriers!!

Posts: 11 | Location: Cathedral City,CA | Registered: 11 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Willing to do a 3 way transfer.

Please email me if interested
alexisrobles12@gmail.com

Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Still looking

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AlexRob12:
Looking to move to Arizona(Phoenix or Pima County Area). Alot of overtime in my office. Seniority Date is 4/2016

Hi Alex- im in tempe trying to get to Washington (seattle area) let me know if yo have anyone willing to do a 3 way transfer.

480-363-1322 p.sal168@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Registered: 17 July 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post