Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hawaii (Honolulu) to Kansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hawaii (Honolulu) to Kansas Login/Join

posted
My name is Carl Sliwoski. I have a Reserve position in Waikiki with yellow days off. My senority date is 08/26/2000. Request mutual transfer to Lenexa, Overland Park or Shawnee Mission area for family reasons. Great weather, golfing, fishing, beaches, military bases. Nine (9) bidding zones, plus 25% COLA. Regulars only. Contact me at Topski@aol.com or (808)741-4512

Posts: 1 | Registered: 07 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if someone in kansas wanted to come to wa state, i would be interested in hawaii. you been there 12 years and don't have a rt. ? is that by choice ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Wichita ks. Several bidding offices and lower costs than Kc. Let me know if interested as I am looking for Florida or possibly Ca.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tampa Fl , if there is 3 way . I would be interested in Hawaii depending on what a reserve carrier is . Seniority date is 10/04 and email is edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey shox2k4 how about Seattle? It puts you on West Coast. Lots of outdoor activities with stunning mountains and trees. Very mild winters.
My Seniority is 2/2007. Lots of OT available

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Dan and I am a carrier in Greeley Colorado, it is 650 miles and 9 hours from the area in Kansas you want which is an easy long weekend trip. If interested please email me to talk more, Thanks dak42454@comcast.net

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post