Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Albuquerque,NM To Sarasota/Bradenton/Fort Meyers/Naples,FL Or SURROUNDING CITIES
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Albuquerque,NM To Sarasota/Bradenton/Fort Meyers/Naples,FL Or SURROUNDING CITIES Login/Join

posted
For Family Reasons.....Great Office.....Plenty Of OT Available.....Albuquerque Has 11 Bidding Stations.....Full Time Regular Only Please.....Serious Inquiry Only Please.....My Seniority Date Is SEPT 2004.......WILL CONSIDER A 3-WAY MUTUAL SWAP.......SALVATORE DINARO 505-688-5734 Or
sdinaro66@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salvatore DiNaro,

Salvatore DiNaro

Posts: 85 | Registered: 21 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Concord, North Carolina looking to transfer to Albuquerque. If someone wants to come to North Carolina we can do a 3 way swap.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you having any luck? I will be out there visiting on July 27th. I'm going to visit with HR and see about a transfer. I want to work there ASAP.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 15 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck here. If you can find someone from Orlando to Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers anything in that area. Please let me know.
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffery Masker:
Are you having any luck? I will be out there visiting on July 27th. I'm going to visit with HR and see about a transfer. I want to work there ASAP.

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Chicago??

Posts: 112 | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about anchorage Alaska are interested ty

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m in Bradenton Fl but I’m looking for Savannah GA if we could find a 3rd for a swap

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

For Family Reasons.....Great Office.....Plenty Of OT Available.....Albuquerque Has 11 Bidding Stations.....Full Time Regular Only Please.....Serious Inquiry Only Please.....My Seniority Date Is SEPT 2004.......WILL CONSIDER A 3-WAY MUTUAL SWAP.......SALVATORE DINARO 505-688-5734 Or
sdinaro66@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salvatore DiNaro,

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisp:
Hi I’m in Bradenton Fl but I’m looking for Savannah GA if we could find a 3rd for a swap

How do these 3-way swaps work? Could you give me an example?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I’m in Bradenton Fl but I’m looking for Savannah GA if we could find a 3rd for a swap[/QUOTE]
How do these 3-way swaps work? Could you give me an example? You need to find someone from Savannah or surrounding area, to go to Albuquerque, NM. Once you find someone then letters will have to go out to the Station Manager or Post Master.

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salvatore DiNaro:

How do these 3-way swaps work? Could you give me an example? You need to find someone from Savannah or surrounding area, to go to Albuquerque, NM. Once you find someone then letters will have to go out to the Station Manager or Post Master.[/QUOTE]

Hello yes if we could find someone from Savannah to Albuquerque

Posts: 12 | Registered: 23 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[BUMP. QUOTE]Originally posted by Salvatore DiNaro:
sdinaro66@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
BUMP

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
BUMP

Salvatore DiNaro

posted Hide Post
We could have a possible 4 way tranfer. One from Miami to Denver. Denver to Albuquerque and Albuquerque to Naples and Naples to Miami. Let me know if your still interested. Trying to get in contact with others now.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 April 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post