Postal Forums
mutual transfer from Jax,FL to Bergen County,NJ

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/2461014962

29 July 2007, 17:36
Andy Beltran
mutual transfer from Jax,FL to Bergen County,NJ
Hi there, I do NOT like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason (unfortunately). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). Look to swap to Bergen County,NJ. Prefers Hackensack & sorrounding area. E-mail:andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507.My seniority date is 10/94. Andy
11 March 2008, 19:13
LetterCarrier11
Hello Andy Beltran...I know you posted this in July, but was wondering if you are still trying to transfer, but I live in Ocean County, NJ (Lakewood). If you are still interested, let me know. We might be able to do a three-way swap. Somebody from Orlando area wants to transfer to Jacksonville, and I want to transfer to Orlando. My senority is 1986 and a Regular. Let me know, my email is diffoot@optonline.net...Edgar Diffoot
18 March 2009, 18:36
Andy Beltran
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Beltran:
Hi there, I do NOT like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason (unfortunately). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). Look to swap to Bergen County,NJ. Prefers Hackensack & sorrounding area. E-mail:andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507.My seniority date is 10/94. Andy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andy Beltran,
15 June 2009, 17:48
Andy Beltran
Hi, there, I do not like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason(unfortunaltely). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). look to swap to Bergen, Hudson or Passaic County. E-mail Andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507. My seniortiy date is 10/94. Andy
24 June 2009, 21:18
tera ogden
hey what bout east bruswick
25 June 2009, 00:02
aic473
Hey Andy,what about CT?
06 August 2009, 16:11
Dre
Hello Andy

Are you still looking, Somebody on here is looking to go to FL and I want to go to GA if you are interested in going to NY lower west side in Old Chelsea let me know maybe we can set up a three way.