Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    mutual transfer from Jax,FL to Bergen County,NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer from Jax,FL to Bergen County,NJ Login/Join

Picture of Andy Beltran
posted
Hi there, I do NOT like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason (unfortunately). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). Look to swap to Bergen County,NJ. Prefers Hackensack & sorrounding area. E-mail:andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507.My seniority date is 10/94. Andy

Posts: 6 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: 27 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Andy Beltran...I know you posted this in July, but was wondering if you are still trying to transfer, but I live in Ocean County, NJ (Lakewood). If you are still interested, let me know. We might be able to do a three-way swap. Somebody from Orlando area wants to transfer to Jacksonville, and I want to transfer to Orlando. My senority is 1986 and a Regular. Let me know, my email is diffoot@optonline.net...Edgar Diffoot

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andy Beltran
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Beltran:
Hi there, I do NOT like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason (unfortunately). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). Look to swap to Bergen County,NJ. Prefers Hackensack & sorrounding area. E-mail:andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507.My seniority date is 10/94. Andy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andy Beltran,

Posts: 6 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: 27 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Andy Beltran
posted Hide Post
Hi, there, I do not like to leave my FL lifestyle but need to move for family reason(unfortunaltely). I'm working in Jacksonville, FL. No state tax, affordable housing, great weather all year round, close to lakes, beaches & other recreations (Disney). look to swap to Bergen, Hudson or Passaic County. E-mail Andzlife@yahoo.com or call me 904-899-3507. My seniortiy date is 10/94. Andy

posted Hide Post
hey what bout east bruswick

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy,what about CT?

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Andy

Are you still looking, Somebody on here is looking to go to FL and I want to go to GA if you are interested in going to NY lower west side in Old Chelsea let me know maybe we can set up a three way.

Posts: 38 | Location: NJ | Registered: 22 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post