Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Dallas Texas To Phoenix Arizona for three Way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas Texas To Phoenix Arizona for three Way Login/Join

posted
We need a third person to complete a three way transfer from Dallas To Phoenix Arizona. I am in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to Dallas. My seniority is May of 86 and the girl in Phoenix who is trying to get to Floridas seniority is 1988. Anyone interested please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 or email Brighteyes119@comcast.net

Posts: 114 | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need a third person to complete a three way transfer from Dallas To Phoenix Arizona. I am in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to Dallas. My seniority is May of 86 and the girl in Phoenix who is trying to get to Floridas seniority is 1988. Anyone interested please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 or email Brighteyes119@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
We need a third person to complete a three way transfer from Dallas To Phoenix Arizona. I am in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to Dallas. My seniority is May of 86 and the girl in Phoenix who is trying to get to Florida,s seniority is 1988. Anyone interested please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 or email Brighteyes119@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
if you can find Dallas to Tucson, I am in Tucson looking to get to Phoenix. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Debbie,

How about Norman, OK?? about a 3 hour drive from Dallas, would get ya close. I need to get to Phoenix area, so could do a 4 way trade, with you and Sharon.

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need a third person to complete a three way transfer from Dallas To Phoenix Arizona. I am in Fort Lauderdale trying to get to Dallas. My seniority is May of 86 and the girl in Phoenix who is trying to get to Florida,s seniority is 1988. Anyone interested please contact Debbie (954)650-8516 or email Brighteyes119@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Debbie119:

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post