Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    NCLA New reassignments information
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCLA New reassignments information Login/Join

posted
for those like me that can't find mutual swaps and going thru e reassignment this is the information i got last night at a union meeting in NYC..

So Nalc had a meeting yesterday and answered a question that has been on some peoples minds. What happens to the reassigned carriers that are waiting to move. In accordance to the new contract on or after the April 10th deadline when all TE will become Cca's. The contract states for every 4 people that the post office hires 1 reassignment will be reassigned..

also after the transfer is complete you will start in your new station as a junior regular

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, so my e-reassign transfer was approved the day before the new contract was settled and a start date was agreed upon the day the contract was settled. 2 of us from my office are going to a new office in a new state. He started last Saturday and I start the 9th of March. Does that mean we should be regulars or PTFs until a regular position opens or until all PTFs are converted by the end of this contract.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No as I were told last night by the Nalc you go as a junior regular they are no longer have ptf...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post