Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Wish to swap from SW FLorida to Puerto Rico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wish to swap from SW FLorida to Puerto Rico Login/Join

posted
Great office in Marco Island,Fl with great working enviroment and beautiful condo route by the beach. overtime if desireble. I live in Naples and drive only 15 mins. I need to move to take care my Fam. Cel 787 914 6506 or email princess_kaos99@yahoo.com Sen. date 10/04 REGULARS ONLY

Posts: 17 | Registered: 10 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hola mi nombre es angel y me gustaria hablar contigo del swuap si todavia tienes interes favor de llamar 787-636-7304

Posts: 4 | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hola! trate d llamarte pero salió el voicemail mi num es el 239 384 1497 llama si todavía te ineresa el swap.
quote:
Originally posted by arod39:
hola mi nombre es angel y me gustaria hablar contigo del swuap si todavia tienes interes favor de llamar 787-636-7304

Posts: 17 | Registered: 10 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Naymie:
Great office in Marco Island,Fl with great working enviroment and beautiful condo route by the beach. overtime if desireble. I live in Naples and drive only 15 mins. I need to move to take care my Fam. Cel 787 914 6506 or email princess_kaos99@yahoo.com Sen. date 10/04 REGULARS ONLY
I just called your cell seems to be out. I'm very interested in your offer so get back to me asap, thanks; Alberto 787-405-0330 adones@onelinkpr.net

Posts: 6 | Registered: 01 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post