Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Coastal North Carolina area!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coastal North Carolina area!!!! Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
Looking for a swap to anywhere in the coast, (ex. Wilmington, Wrightsville). I am a carrier in Miami, Fl. Seniority is 2/96. Excellent record.. Lots of overtime if desired. Located near the beaches, restaurants, etc..... Intact infoFrowner786)499-0066 or Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I am not sure if this will help but I just spoke to someone in Rockinham North Carolina that wants NYC if your interested in a 3 way swap e mail me velgetu@aol.com

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yo Veldiver, Rockinham is not on by the coast. It true what that lady called you before, stop been a pigyback. We do not need a agent. LMFAO

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dude grow up ...I am not piggy backing on anyone here..All I do is provide possibilities among carriers..We are here for the same reason...Keep your non professional comments to yourself..I dont have a clue where rockinham Nc is I am from NYC. I had spoke to Og1976 before..And FYI she wasnt talking about me get your story straight..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And you sound so professional. Where do you work again? And let me know when you will get your 30 years pin. lol. Ok let get serious. If you want to get to South Florida contact Judy District 9 NBA, and she can find out for you what cities got open routes, then you can transfer as a regular. Her office is in Fort Lauderdale. You can find her number in the NALC website. By the way, the piggyback was a joke, I just LMFAO when that lady said that. Wish you good luck. If you can't find her number ask Larry your NBA on District 15.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post