Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual Swap from Austin, TX to Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Swap from Austin, TX to Hawaii Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual swap from Austin, TX. I am a full-time regular working Tour 3 automation, however there are plenty of opportunities to bid and even into local area stations (acutally turned down a won bid for Tour 2 station) if you prefer a change. I am interested in any custodial, mailhandler, or clerk position (non-window...conflicts with my school hours). Will consider carrier cross-craft to Hawaii locations.

Austin is consistently listed as the best city to live in. It is inexpensive, very clean, and very little crime. It has great schools, great food, and an active night life. The weather is warm and sunny, and snow is extremely rare (actually had one snow day -1/2 inch last year). It is centrally located and convenient to Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston. This year we are hosting the Davis Cup (Tennis - Roddick is a permanent resident) and next year we will have a F-1 race track. There are also many activities and sporting events located at the University of Texas (Longhorns!), as well as film festivals, concerts, parks, and many outdoor activities.

I am considering:

Honolulu, HI or surrounding areas (would consider carrier cross-craft)

Las Vegas, NV
Athens, GA
Knoxville, TN
Miami, FL
Gainesville, FL
Columbus, OH
Los Angeles, CA
Seattle, WA

..and possibly areas in North Carolina.

If you are interested or know someone that would be, feel free to contact me. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Gregory Stroup
12501 Tech Ridge Blvd #325
Austin, TX 78753
(407) 381-4920

gstroup@mix.wvu

OR

g_subzer0@yahoo.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there are you a carrier or a clerk

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by laronn:
hello there are you a carrier or a clerk

I am a clerk, but I am willing to cross-craft if allowed with someone from Hawaii. I should be able to qualify relatively easy as I have been LLV qualified prior as well as familiarity with delivery training.

I posted on the carrier side as well in case anyone was interested in cross-crafting.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post