Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St. Pete, FL to Indianapolis or Muncie, IN.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Pete, FL to Indianapolis or Muncie, IN. Login/Join

posted
Looking to move back to IN to be closer to family. St. Pete/Tampa Bay is a beautiful area and I've loved living here the past 11 years, it will be hard to leave but family and circumstances are calling me back home. In a great office with around 55 routes, plenty of overtime if desired. 12-24-17 will be my 1 year anniversary as a regular, and am looking to relocate around March-April of '18. Will consider all areas in the central IN region.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Tankersley,

John Tankersley

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am about 5 hours from Indy.

Jeanne
benherz@gmail.com

Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...looking to get away from family in Indy to Florida.....
9/88 looking to get to Fl orlando area. but will take an offer to Tampa. can you provide more info on your station & route
317-626-8578 text is best or can call
my route is in Castelton Station (NE Indy) business & apartments. 26 stations in 462.
i grew up in Muncie.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 16 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live and work in Evansville, IN. Would be interested in going to FL if you are still looking for someone to exchange.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post