Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Looking for someone from Phoenix AZ who wants to come to Tucson AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for someone from Phoenix AZ who wants to come to Tucson AZ Login/Join

posted
Here comes FSS to Phoenix... are you ready for longer street times on your routes? Are you tired of all the traffic in Phoenix? The hotter summers and even hotter summer nights? Do you miss the real monsoon weather and thunderstorms? Do you miss being closer to more mountain ranges in a higher elevation setting? Do you miss seeing the stars at night? Well, I am in Tucson and willing to give all of this up and trade with you for Phoenix. I need to move for family reasons. We have 16 stations here to bid from and great routes! Most routes are mounted, some NBU and a few walking routes. There is still OT here to be had if you want it. I have a 12/99 seniority date. I will take Phoenix or any surrounding community. No FSS here in Tucson and it is not even on the horizon! Lets talk! Karen at AZMailLady25@aol.com or (520) 240-5460. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post