Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix to escondido ca
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to escondido ca Login/Join

posted
I'm a regular carrier out of central Phoenix senoirity 6/24/06 wants a mutual transfer to Escondido ca or any surrounding areas. There are many stations to bid in Phoenix and also ot if want it. I need to move asap due to family

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damien..how is the post office in phoenix that you are at? How is management? Is it a good PO? Do you know anything about the Mesa PO?

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know nothing about Mesa stations but for my station in Phoenix is pretty laid back basically don't call in or be late the rest is easy all our managers are ex carriers so they pretty much understand and if u want overtime it's there if it wasn't for my family in California I wouldn't need to leave

posted Hide Post
Hi Damien I'm in Ramona Ca. near Escondido, I'm interested but like Southern Arizona I have family in Green Valley possible arrange a three way transfer?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 19 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Damien I'm a new carrier In San Diego my seniority is 4/2/16 I live in Escondido but got a bid to the Mira Mesa office about 40min drive. Im interested in a three way swap with Jody he wants Phoenix I want Portland. Are you still looking

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry it took so long to respond but yes I'm still interested in transferring just let me know how and when you and the other person want to do this if you guys still want to transfer

posted Hide Post
Hi Damien, I'm a regular carrier in la mesa, east county san diego, trying hard to get to the phoenix area. If you're still interested you can text me 619 942 7099, let me know thanks.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our sonority is similar I am trying to complete a three-way will you be interested in Anaheim California !!

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Damien I’m in Santee ca east of Escondido looking to get to Az seniority date is 3/98 so I have a pretty nice route only 6 walking swings rest is cbus nbus stop/hop. Pleanty of ot in the office if u just want own assignment my route has it especially during the holidays that when I go WAL. Let me know if u want to come to Santee dodgerfn213@gmail.com
Thanks Art

Posts: 19 | Registered: 13 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post