Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    AZ to Missouri or Arkansas Withing 60 to Theodosia MO MUST move Family Hardship!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ to Missouri or Arkansas Withing 60 to Theodosia MO MUST move Family Hardship! Login/Join

posted
I need to get to MO with my wife and 4 daughters. She went to MO to care for her grandparents who are alone there in their 80's. I am willing to travel up to 60 each way to the office!!!! Please call me if you can make this transfer work 520-461-8794 My Sen. date is 09/06. City Carrier and 204B.

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tucson AZ, forgot to put that LOL

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
would Norman, OK work for ya?? or a straight trade to Joliet, IL.....would get ya aliitle closer if nothin else comes up..LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rod, have you checked out E-reassign? Vinita OK looking for a ptf... puts you 200 miles... not 60, but 200 is driveable on weekends

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We got moved with E reassign so no longer in need of a trade. Thank you all who have contacted us.

posted Hide Post
If you don't find someone closer, I am looking to get to that area from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am a regular T6. Need to get to Arizona for family reasons.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post