Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego Carrier 6/91 Seniority seek swap into Large Florida City October 2012.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego Carrier 6/91 Seniority seek swap into Large Florida City October 2012. Login/Join

posted
Seeking Swap with SENIOR CARRIER with close to my Seniority date of 21 years due to all the changes in the Post Office.

Can Swap around 10/1/12 or after into large Florida City,Miami.Orlando,West Palm,Open to all large areas.

Please feel free to contact me thru Postal Mags or call 858-831-1800 if you have interest in swapping Carrier positions after 10/1/12.

San Diego City Letter Carrier with 30 plus stations.

Thanks,
Patrick W.

Posts: 18 | Location: SAN DIEGO,CA | Registered: 13 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hello, I am a carrier from Miami, Florida with seniority date of 2/96. I am looking to relocate to North Carolina. Maybe we can set up a 3 way if interested. Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patrick, would you consider Naples, FL? If interested, we can do a 3-way trade. Folsom CA, SD, Naples FL. Let me know ASAP. Thanks. Kibor18@embarqmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Orlando, Fl have a three way set up with someone from Greensboro,SC if interested let me know -- richseuss@yahoo.com or 407 489 5480 This trade is already set up just need the 3rd party from California

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a guy in SF looking for San Diego- is it possible to do a 4 way?

Mattr415: SF to San Diego
Patrick Wolff: San Diego to Winter Park
Seuss: Winter Park to Greensboro
Raymond: Greensboro to SF

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post