Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Reno NV to Detroit Mi (Hardship Transfer)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reno NV to Detroit Mi (Hardship Transfer) Login/Join

posted
Wife was recently diagnosed with brain cancer and we have to move back to Michigan for her treatments and to be with family. Looking for a mutual transfer from Reno Nevada to Detroit Michigan (or surrounding areas). My seniority date is Feb 6th of 2016. Reno is a very nice city and is growing very rapidly, my house has increased in value by 40k in just 2 years. Reno is 6 hours north of Las Vegas, just 40 min away from beautiful Lake Tahoe. Reno Main Station has 100 city routes to choose from and is a good mix too, there are also 6 substation in the greater Reno area to choose from as well. This is more of a hardship transfer/request, but anything to help with my wife and get us back to Michigan will help. Thanks for checking out the ad, have a good day.
Cell-248-390-1479
Email-arodfuels366@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arodfuels366,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 10 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Cleveland OH? Not to far 2 hrs away with Plenty of OT

Posts: 16 | Location: Cleveland Oh | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the offer but trying to get close to Detroit as possible. Let thistand ad sit for a little while and see what comes up.

posted Hide Post
Ok if you have no luck or you change your mind email me at mailshan12@gmail.com

Posts: 16 | Location: Cleveland Oh | Registered: 24 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok.thx

posted Hide Post
How about Albion MI

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post