Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anchorage, Ak to Vancouver, WA or surrounding WA area or other offers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anchorage, Ak to Vancouver, WA or surrounding WA area or other offers Login/Join

posted
Have a t-6 position in Anchorage would like to see if anyone in Vancouver WA or the surrounding WA area is interested. Also will consider Nashville, Salem OR, Klamath Falls OR, Kalispel Mt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuppacabraj,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I responded to your other post. If you want to know how a mutual transfer works and have questions about Rapid City , South Dakota give me a call. 907-354-8046. I have been looking into Ereasign but would prefer a mutual transfer.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your response. I'm currently in the process of accepting a transfer on ereassign. Good luck with your search.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope it works out but remember on eReasign transfers you go to bottom of seniority in new office. While with mutual transfers you get some seniority

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post