Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual swap integrity..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual swap integrity.. Login/Join

posted
Please fellow co workers do not lie nor cheat or disrespect or waste peoples time. I recently set up a 4 way swap in which all the post masters gave us the green light to go and after 6 months of preparing..Come to find out that a carrier wasn't completely honest with there back ground..and now wasted valuable time...and now we are back to square 1...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IKE,

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As one of the people in this failed swap, I agree with Isaac. People, be honest! If you might have an issue in your background, say something. Let all parties involved make the choice whether to continue or look for something else. We all are trying to get these swaps to be close to family.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 11 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lot of "bs-ers" on this site.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I agree, especially with Michelle....had a couple ones going and people back out....sucks for sure

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I moved my family so kids can start school on time only for carrier to change his mind costing me lots of hardship. Please be considerate!

Posts: 21 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post