Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Nashville, TN to Southern, FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Nashville, TN to Southern, FL Login/Join
 
posted
Need to have a mutual transfer from Nashville, TN to Southern, Fl due to family reason and family illness, you can e-mail at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. I have been working with the postal service over 25 years. I don't care on loosing my seniority times on this mutual transfer.
 
Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi Robert, I'm looking to get to Charlotte,NC. I'm in Miami, Fl. Seniority is 2/96. If we can find someone from Charlotte who'd want Nashville, I'm a go.... Veromusic4@yahoo.com
 
Posts: 205 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
Hi Robert, I'm looking to get to Charlotte,NC. I'm in Miami, Fl. Seniority is 2/96. If we can find someone from Charlotte who'd want Nashville, I'm a go.... Veromusic4@yahoo.com
Thanks, I will keep looking around to get this done you getting to Charlotte, NC and I move to Florida.
 
Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Great! Thanks for the response.
 
Posts: 205 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
I'm in Clearwater Fl. Any intrest? Irene Tillerlane@hotmail.com
 
Posts: 14 | Registered: 10 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Irene:
Hi
I'm in Clearwater Fl. Any intrest? Irene Tillerlane@hotmail.com
Hi. Irene, I am interested to move to Florida, also I know that you are looking another part of TN, when you are ready to make this happen, please let me know. Thanks.
 
Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robert sanchez:
quote:
Originally posted by Irene:
Hi
I'm in Clearwater Fl. Any intrest? Irene Tillerlane@hotmail.com
Hi. Irene, I am interested to move to Florida, also I know that you are looking another part of TN, when you are ready to make this happen, please let me know. Thanks.
:-( :-( :-( :-(
 
Posts: 62 | Registered: 02 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

    Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Nashville, TN to Southern, FL


More Eagle Empire Websites: Kauai | Travel Blog