Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Transfer wanted ASAP, anyone South OREGON?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer wanted ASAP, anyone South OREGON? Login/Join

posted
I am a regular city carrier . I would prefer upper lower Michigan for family reasons, but will consider anywhere in the Midwest, the East Coast, or ??. Medford has four offices,OT, and mild winters. Region has lots of outdoor activities. Ashland is next door with tons of culture, great schools. I AM OPEN TO A THREE WAY. If interested either reply here or call Robert at (541) 535-5437. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: carnan,

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Newark,De? Centrally located to Philadelphia,Baltimore, Washington DC,Jersey Shore, & New York. What is your seniority date? Two bidding offices with 90 routes. bigmac1964@comcast.net. 302-545-0139. Mike

Posts: 3 | Registered: 17 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know you really wanna come to Michigan, I'm from Midland! (i believe you've emailed me already about your interest) if you can find ANYONE from Minnesota, Montanna or Wisconsin who wants Oregon, we can work out a 3-way!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your email.
I shall try.
Three way will be great.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carnan:
I am a regular city carrier . I would prefer upper lower Michigan for family reasons, but will consider anywhere in the Midwest, the East Coast, or ??. Medford has four offices,OT, and mild winters. Region has lots of outdoor activities. Ashland is next door with tons of culture, great schools. I AM OPEN TO A THREE WAY. If interested either reply here or call Robert at (541) 535-5437. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I am interested in a trade to Oregon. Im in Bountiful ,Utah.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, where are you in Utah?
Also perhaps we can find a three way, as I was more looking for upper Michigan.
Please do let me know.
Thank you again.

posted Hide Post
Are you still looking what is your seniority date?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would be interested in Medford. I'm in Seguin, TX just outside San Antonio. I'll see if I can find someone from MI that wants to come to San Antonio. Bryan.....bjahnke@juno.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 20 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN EASTERN IDAHO????

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested in the three way trade I am from Minnesota let me know.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seehuts:
If you are still interested in the three way trade I am from Minnesota let me know.

WHERE in Minnesota?????? I've been looking to go to Minnesota and I'm from Michigan!! Could work out a 3 way if interested!!!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I can get you to Joliet, IL, just south of Chicago...

I need to get to Phoenix area thou...

hit me up if you can find a trade!!

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seehuts, where in Minnesota are ya located?????? Am very interested in a possible 3 way!

posted Hide Post
I'm in Texas but a possible 3-way if your interested in Bloomfield Hills, north of Detroit?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 20 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post