Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    centeral texas to florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

centeral texas to florida Login/Join

posted
10/2005.cameron, texas (central texas) small office, great personnel, guranteed a route, combination of walking, curb side and central deliveries. Overtime available,affordable cost of living, and housing. No state income tax, plenty of outdoor activities.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: centraltxpostman,

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of Florida are you looking for?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just about anywhere. i am not to picky. are you in florida? and if so, where? seniority not a big hang up with me. have been with the usps for 27 years. if you would like to know more, 772-332-1934

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes i'm in florida i will give you a call later today. 732-299-2352 is my number

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Wallace, 757-696-6080, clarktribes47@gmail.com. If Virginia is an option to Florida please contact me. I would like to to return to TX my family and home is there.

Posts: 13 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: 17 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post