Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Northern NJ (Bergen Co.) to SUNCOAST DISTRICT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern NJ (Bergen Co.) to SUNCOAST DISTRICT Login/Join

posted
Two offices to bid: Mahwah/Ramsey, NJ Seniority date: 5/98, Nice office, co-workers, & mgmt. Some OT if desired. We have carriers who travel here from Pennsylvania, upstate NY, Queens, very accessible from Rt 17, Rt. 87. Rt.4- GW Bridge, Any interest, my ad is in the Postal Record Aug. thru Oct., or email me: delinedachs@optonline.net Can relocate anytime you're ready. Thanks! Karen p.s. If this can be used for a 3-way I'm in!

Posts: 89 | Registered: 09 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
prefer these towns in order: Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Clearwater, St. Pete's, Gulfport, Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice. May consider Tampa area also. Will work with your time frame.

posted Hide Post
Oooops:: for those who didn't see a state mentioned- it's of course the "Sunshine State" FLORIDA!!! My office is close enough to the city if that's where you need to be, or far enough away to never have to see it!! Please see previous posts for phone # or email. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
NO PTF'S: Cannot switch a regular position with a PTF position.

posted Hide Post
bump