Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas to San Diego
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas to San Diego Login/Join

posted
Loking for anyone interested in doing a mutual exchange from Las Vegas to San Diego. Multiple stations to bid from.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi , how about laguna hills its about 30 minutes north of carlsbad and an hour and 15 min. north of san diego. I'm looking to go to las vegas please call me if you have any questions thanks lily (949) 300-7954

Posts: 18 | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey rick how about a three way ? there is a guy in the postal record looking to come my way in pa from san diego and i'm looking vegas, let me know if your interested!

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nick orgera:
hey rick how about a three way ? there is a guy in the postal record looking to come my way in pa from san diego and i'm looking vegas, let me know if your interested! sen date7/94 phone#717-333-6850

posted Hide Post
rick are you still out there?

posted Hide Post
hey rick me and san diego are set to swap were just waiting for you on a three way please let us know your status! nick 717-333-6850 nikten@dejazzd.com sen date 7/94

posted Hide Post
rick please let us know what is going on ! we are waiting to know if we should make plans, thank you