Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hollywood,Florida to northeastern Houston, Texas area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hollywood,Florida to northeastern Houston, Texas area Login/Join

posted
Looking for Humble, Spring, Kingwood area. My seniority is 5/84. Looking to be closer to family.Plenty of OT and 7 offices to bid into. Email me at greeneyes1463@aol.com
Thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Edmond Oklahoma
seniority 6/85
3 bid stations
7 hrs from Houston

Posts: 37 | Registered: 15 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello there is another carrier that is looking to complete a 3 way swap...He is from Lewisville Texas, He is trying to get to NYC and I am looking to go anywhere in Broward County Ft lauderdale....my seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in the Woodlands which is in Spring Tx. I'm trying to get back home to Boston, Mass. If we could find someone in Mass wanting FLA how about a possible three way?

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Donna, that would work for me.

posted Hide Post
Hubert that is too far but thank you.

posted Hide Post
Hollywood would work for me I'm in pittsburgh I know of some1 in Texas wanting pa but his seniority isn't very good but I'll keep an eye out

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dolfan

posted Hide Post
Hey donna I have a carrier who is willing to swap with me from Boston Mass my destination is Ft Lauderdale surrounding area in which D Deretta is from..Let me know my seniority is 12/93

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, this is Donna in Tx, been on vacation seems like we have a four way if everyones on board. ph# 936-890-7865

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey debbie please give me a call I believe we have a four way, I spoke with Jon(mass) and donna(texas) so if your still in for texas let me know..347 219 2993 thanks Isaac

posted Hide Post
any news on this?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey john were waiting on debbie......