Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St.Petersburg FL to Nashville TN or Springfield IL (areas in between considered)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St.Petersburg FL to Nashville TN or Springfield IL (areas in between considered) Login/Join

posted
im looking to move from St.Pete Florida (20 min. from Tampa and Clearwater) within 6 months to be closer to family.Nashville TN and Springfield IL are my target areas.i will consider as far south as Chattanooga and as far north as Chicago IL.i will also consider as far east as Indianapolis and as far west as St.Louis. my seniority date is 9/4/04 and my route is in zipcode 33703.you move up in seniority fast around here!i was a PTF for one year before making regular and now have over 100+ people below me in our bidding area.my route is in an excellent area and the office is a pleasure to work in(despite DOIS).we have atleast 10 stations to bid to ranging from dirt-poor to super-rich. i am a full-time regular city carrier my cell #is 727-692-8765.my email is eanderson52@tampabay.rr.com.
call anytime and ask for Erik....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ERIK R A,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey erik if you ever consider long island ny beutiful area great fishing 30 miles to manhattan great office please let me know...and i let it be known ill pay moving expences to get where i need to be...thanks dr

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry DR,new york is too far off.im looking for Nashville,TN or Springfield,IL areas as my main targets.Paducah,St.louis,Chatanooga or any surrounding areas will be considered.thanks for your interest though,erik..

posted Hide Post
no thanks jukebox, ...e

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Munster IN ? Its 30 min south of downtown chicago...

I have a possible three way... Someone from WA wants your location.

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no thanks Bali,im trying to stay as "south" as possible.thank you for your interest...e.

posted Hide Post
consider cincinnati if so u can call 5139398585

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
suflex and jt.cinci is not an option without a 3-way.i would luv clarksville but i currently am trying to get a mutual exchange approved to st.louis.if something doesnt work out,tennessee is high on my priority list.thanx fella's for your interest.i will be watching this site incase my exchange gets denied.....e.

posted Hide Post
Hello Erik,
I am in Nashville trying to get as close to Tampa as possible. St. Petersburg would work for me. My senority is 6/05, I am regular carrier/T-6.
Are you still interested? My email is Tulliss@aol.com.

by Stephanie

Posts: 22 | Registered: 15 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry to all interested parties.i have already completed a mutual exchange to illinios.thanks for your interest and goodluck to all...e.

posted Hide Post
hey e how did that go for ya HR is being a pain in my A--

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine got a little complicated because HR assumed i was taking the e-reassign.when i told them that i wanted a mutual exchange instead,the postmasters in each city had to patch out the details and dates with each other.needless to say,they drug their feet abit and barely got it done in the nick of time.it took about a month to finally get a date finallized due to the person i was exchanging with was a supervisor who had to return to carrying for two weeks in order to exchange.both HR's were friendly(not overly efficiant)but insisted that the delays were due to the postmasters and not themselves....e.

posted Hide Post
ive been working on mine since january i got a question for ya DID THEY GIVE YALL A DATE AND TIME TO MOVE OR HOW DID THAT PART WORK OUT FOR YA CUZ IVE BEEN TOLD 2 DIFFERENT THINGS

Posts: 57 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i was given a date to be there with e-reassign.i asked the postmaster for one month to move and he granted that.then i snuck in the exchange in at the last minute,and i was at their mercy...luckily for me it all worked out but i was one week away from disaster if i had waited any longer(uhaul,painters,movers,etc)
my current postmaster told me that they were 9 PTF's short before he accepted me.that would explain their urgency..e