Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Can anyone come to Santa Barbara, CA, so I can go to any part of florida?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone come to Santa Barbara, CA, so I can go to any part of florida? Login/Join

posted
I'm a regular in Santa Barbara (Goleta) California interested in mutually reassigning to any part of Florida. Is any one interested in a mutual reassignment?

My email is arnold33@cox.net

Thank you

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in works in a mutual transfer to Pheonix from Kingman az. I saw you talking to the guy from florida trying to get to Pheonix. I would do anything to get to Santa Barbara what about a 4 way??? Let me know if I can help in anyway thanks rachel

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm certainly willing to try a 4-way, and I would do just about whatever I had to, to get to Florida. I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have. Would you mind telling me your email, or sending me an email, so it would be easier to talk it over?

Thank you very much

posted Hide Post
I guess your email was listed under your profile. Sorry, I'm a bit new at this. That wasn't too bright of me. Well, I'll go ahead and send you a quick message to try and get things going, because timeliness is a factor with this, especially if you already have a reassignment in the works.

posted Hide Post
I tried to send an email to the address listed in your profile, but it got returned. I may have misspelled a character, or something.

Would you be so kind as to post your idea(s) here, or just send it to my email. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

posted Hide Post
I don't think this sight works very well cuz I didn't get any message from you and didn't know till now you had even replied but my # is 9288979087 you can call or text and you can email me at blrachie@yahoo.com my name is Rachel

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I AM INTERESTED IN KISSIMEE,FL. I AM A REGULAR IN LAS VEGAS,NV.

Posts: 18 | Location: LAS VEGAS,NV | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan, My name is jimmy & I live in Palm Beach Florida, seniority date 3/99. let me know if u are still trying to come to Florida.Thanks...Jimmyparsons11@gmail.com

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimmy, I am definitely still interested in Florida.

Thank you