Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Beaverton (Portland, OR) to Los Angeles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beaverton (Portland, OR) to Los Angeles Login/Join

posted
Conversion date: 6/2015 (I am ahead of about 11+ carriers right now). Awesome office, OT if desired, mixture of walking, mounted and dismount routes. Just minutes outside Downtown Portland.

Interested around the Santa Monica, Venice, Culver City area, but I'm willing to listen to all offers, though.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in the reno tahoe area ?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Phoenix, AZ. Email me if interested. Theacidgod@yahoo.com

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, I wish we could all help each other out, but I really need to get to Los Angeles due to family reasons Frowner

posted Hide Post
Try sending a flyer to the Los Angeles district too. The local union there should be able to help you out and get the flyers distributed to different stations. You might be able to reach more eyes that way.

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 25 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Woods,
Thanks for the suggestion. I took your advice and gave branch 1100 a call. They're going to help out with some fliers. In the mean time, still interested!

posted Hide Post
Cool man. Hope it works out for you.

posted Hide Post
There's someone trying to get to my area if San Diego would work for you. You can email me @ theacidgod@yahoo.com I think this 3 way exchange is possible.

posted Hide Post
Hello again, buddy! I just got off the phone with my sister and I'll be taking over her lease in Venice, CA come the first week of May, so San Diego would unfortunately be too far for me :[

But if we could find a third somewhere in the Los Angeles area that would be incredible!

posted Hide Post
I'll keep looking. Thanks for the reply.

posted Hide Post
Bump Smiler

Anywhere in Los Angeles! Hoping to make it out there by the summer.