Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa, Fl to Lancaster,PA or surrounding areas (176&175 zip)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa, Fl to Lancaster,PA or surrounding areas (176&175 zip) Login/Join

posted
Hi everybody and God bless you! My name is Ileana and I'm a PTF at Tampa,Fl. Come and enjoy the great Florida weather, close to theme parks,beaches,shopping and more. I need to move to Lancaster,PA or nearby areas 176 or 175 zipcodes, for family reasons. If interested please e-mail me at vickono23@msn.com or call (813)446-1206.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ibermudez,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
interested in cincinnati

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!! How far is from cincinnati to PA? I'll be willing to drive an hr. to get to work.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 09 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am a reg in alletown pa 3/95, are you still a ptf? scott 6107044386

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Ileana im a PTF in New Brunswick , NJ let me know if interested..!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: 02 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in long island ny..if you want to try a three way...or if you would like long island let me know.. i have people who could make it happen without any snares..djrkar67@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ileana, My name is Raul Herrera and I'm stationed in Puerto Rico I'm interested in Florida and may have someone interested in P.A if you want to try a three way. you can contact me at 787-245-3453 or email me at aliprofound@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 18 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post