Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Im in Oak Harbor Washington, looking for Grand Junction Colorado or near by.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im in Oak Harbor Washington, looking for Grand Junction Colorado or near by. Login/Join

posted
I'm number two in seniority and I have the best route in the office, lots of fishing, boating, hunting, skiing here. Looking for Grand Junction Colorado but will consider all locations, my seniority is like march 1994

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Betty:
I'm number two in seniority and I have the best route in the office, lots of fishing, boating, hunting, skiing here. Looking for Grand Junction Colorado but will consider all locations, my seniority is like march 1994
Hi Betty! Would you consider Payson, Arizona? My Seniority date is 5/2/1992.I'm second in seniority with the best route in office also. All routes are mounted. No marriage mail. Lots of sunshine and only 1 hour 20 minutes from Phoenix. My name is Richard and my phone number is 480-340-8217 if interested.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 31 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Betty, I realize this was quite some time ago. are you still in Oak Harbour looking to get to CO? I’m in minneapolis hoping to go where you are, but if I could find someone from CO willing to come to MN would you be interested? please let me know either way. thanks Ruth

Posts: 3 | Location: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: 01 August 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about south of Denver, sen 1999?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 11 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post