Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    suncoast dist. fl to somewhere in nc
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

suncoast dist. fl to somewhere in nc Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I am in Greensboro, NC, Looking to get as close to Lake Wales as I can get.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Greensboro, NC. Looking to get something as close to Lake Wales as I can. Maybe something south of Orlando?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roxanne:
I am in Greensboro. NC. Miami is too far south. I am trying to get as close to Lake Wales as I can. Maybe there is a three way somewhere?
there are a lot of jobs on ereassign for the suncoast district right now winter havens on there that's close to lake wales

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jeremy! Winter Haven is one of the places I applied to for e-reassign. Lake Wales, Avon Park, Bartow. Coming down in October to check those places out again. Talked to a few post masters when I was there in June. Still waiting to hear from someone!

posted Hide Post
Hey Jeremy, where is your office?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 24 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just traded to Durham, NC. Too humid for me!Took a loss of 12 yrs so my bid seniority is 6/06. I am trying to get to Las Vegas where it's a lot dryer heat. lol. SouljaBrooklyn is in Las Vegas and wants to get to Bradenton, Fl. Let's discuss a 3-way trade, which is how I got the first trade. Work at W. Durham station.8-4:30 Route mounted, dismount, and apts. NO PARK AND LOOP right at DUKE University. Live in North Raleigh. WAKE COUNTY. Contact me ASAP nghtrdr38@hotmail.com

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*sojabrooklyn

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
in Raleigh N.C. trying to get to Greensboro saw someone in Orlando area trying to get to Raleigh if interested in 3-way swap please email aabarbee@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roxanne:
Thanks Jeremy! Winter Haven is one of the places I applied to for e-reassign. Lake Wales, Avon Park, Bartow. Coming down in October to check those places out again. Talked to a few post masters when I was there in June. Still waiting to hear from someone!
. Roxanne , I am in Tampa,Fl and may be interested in Greensboro . Email is ehumphries813@gmail.com

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
r u still looking to transfer
quote:
Originally posted by clevebuckley:
Im in Casselberry Florida trying to get to NC. Casselberry is right next to Orlando. Anyone interested?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're you in sun coast area?would you consider north sc 20 min south of Charlotte nc?

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Middletown, OH, I am trying to get transfer as close as I can to Pambay, Fl to help my parents both not doing well.

Posts: 7 | Location: Middletown OH | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post