Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    suncoast dist. fl to somewhere in nc
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

suncoast dist. fl to somewhere in nc Login/Join

posted
trying for sanford but would consider all the closer the better i can be email at fl73marisa@aim.com

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wanted to name the counties im looking for Moore lee cumberland and wake but of course will consider more thanks for looking

Posts: 51 | Location: fl | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking for end of summer

posted Hide Post
if you have questions you can callme at 941-792-3026

posted Hide Post
Im in Asheboro Nc wanting to get to Jax. Fl. or surrounding area 336-706-1601 kendraware636@yahoo.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you a regular and whats your office like

posted Hide Post
I'm Durham, NC regular with seniority 11/94. What's your seniority?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 24 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Casselberry Florida trying to get to NC. Casselberry is right next to Orlando. Anyone interested?

Posts: 16 | Registered: 02 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chicki:
I'm Durham, NC regular with seniority 11/94. What's your seniority?

my seniority is 11/03

posted Hide Post
I am in Greensboro, NC Looking to get as close to Lake Wales. Seniority Date. 9/95. 9 bidding stations. Roxanne

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in Marietta,Ga?
SilentBuck@gmail.com

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
chiki in durham are you interested in Bradenton o still looking for something else?

posted Hide Post
Where are you. I will go any where. You said suncoast dist, but don't mention a city.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 24 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in Miami, Fl. Only 5 minutes from the beach and I'm looking to get to NC. Where r u located?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Greensboro. NC. Miami is too far south. I am trying to get as close to Lake Wales as I can. Maybe there is a three way somewhere?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 29 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post