Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Raleigh/Durham North Carolina to Las Vegas/Henderson NV
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Raleigh/Durham North Carolina to Las Vegas/Henderson NV Login/Join

posted
Seniority date 6/2006. Prefer carrier with close to same seniority date or more. Hours 8-4:30. Plenty of OT available. Email for more info.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about anchorage ak are you interested

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been trying to relocate back to Raleigh/durham for family reasons. I'm a carrier in North Hollywood trying to get back to Raleigh NC. If you would like to come to Hollywood I would be glad to swap with you

Stephen Mckinnon

Posts: 11 | Location: North Hollywood CA | Registered: 02 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Mckinnon:
I've been trying to relocate back to Raleigh/durham for family reasons. I'm a carrier in North Hollywood trying to get back to Raleigh NC. If you would like to come to Hollywood I would be glad to swap with you
California is a bit too expensive for me.

posted Hide Post
Are u still interested in a mutual exchange. I work in Las Vegas district and live in Henderson..my seniority date is also 6/2006...6/10/2006 to be exact. You can email or call me if still interested...or please let me know if u r not interested also if u could so I can go another route..sincerely Steve s.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve s:
Are u still interested in a mutual exchange. I work in Las Vegas district and live in Henderson..my seniority date is also 6/2006...6/10/2006 to be exact. You can email or call me if still interested...or please let me know if u r not interested also if u could so I can go another route..sincerely Steve s.
Yes, I am VERY interested. What station do you work out of? How many routes? Won't be able to leave until Spring, though. Around early March. No house to sell, no attendance issues, etc. We can submit paperwork and from there choose a date to swap if everything looks good to both of us.

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Greater Boston area (Needham office) area in Mass? I am looking to move to your area and would love to do a swap with you! text me 949-228-5879

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stanp,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 October 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you been able to get a transfer yet i live in vegas and trying to get to the raleigh area

Posts: 33 | Registered: 22 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john in vegas:
have you been able to get a transfer yet i live in vegas and trying to get to the raleigh area
Hi,John. Do you have an email address so that we can correspond, directly?

posted Hide Post
hi my direct email is jdp91665@skybeam.com

posted Hide Post
michelle, if you could contact the other carrier that wants to go to dallas i will work with her to get us all where we want to go

posted Hide Post
Michele are still interested in transfer to Las Vegas..I contacted you last fall and you mentioned you had to wait until spring..I’m still very interested...steve s...my email address is slsruger@gmail.com...phone is 702-927-8683

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to give you my seniority date..06/2006...steve s.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you having any luck with a transfer

posted Hide Post
hi i am still willing to swap with you, i have a really great route. i can move quickly and you can be here. john